Saturday, August 25, 2012

Zooming Along With Zoomer

I just love the emails I have been receiving from my Reading Leaders. Here is the latest one from a very enthusiastic 1st Grader.

Hi Mrs. Wollmering:

My favorite story I read this summer is Zoomer by Ned Young.  The story was
about Zoomer and his two brothers and their dad trying to get them ready to go
to school but Zoomer kept doing all kinds of funny things like building a
castle with his food.  He always would tell his dad he was not going to school
today when his dad asked him to get ready.  The funniest part was when the dad
finally got the two brothers off to the school bus snd then Zoomer landed at
the bus stop in a space ship he built.  His dad asked him why he didn't want to
go to school today because Zoomer liked school and Zoomer said BECAUSE TODAY IS
SATURDAY. So then they went back to their house and had a picnic with a big
water slide into a pool.

I have been reading all summer.  My mom reads me a book and then I read her a
book.  See you soon.








No comments: